19/02/2011

Back to the start again

This is one of those things I've been meaning to do for a while, but due to my superb talent when it comes to procrastination I've been putting it off. Finally, upon strict orders from one of my lecturers, I have bitten the bullet and here is the result. My IT skills are restricted to an A in Year 7 Computer Tech, so this isn't going to be the most WOW blog aesthetics wise, but I'm hoping at least some of the thousaands of bloggers out there aren't shallow enough to judge a book by its somewhat plain cover?
Anywhoo I'm gonna try pretty hard to keep this interesting and current, and it'll be a mixture of all the things I enjoy the most; fashion, films, music and general ramblings from my head.
I advise accompanying your reading with a nice beverage, preferably tea.
Enjoy :)
Oh, if you're wondering why the heck my address thingy is 'guiltyhippo', it's the result of a very fun game my housemate and I played in order to come up with a name; using internet random word generators to find the most hilarious and weird word combinations. Guilty hippo made us laugh the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?