05/03/2011

Versatile Blogger Award!

(No song title today!)

So I woke up today to a lovely suprise, the wonderful Pebbz had given me the Versatile Blogger Award!
It's no suprise she was given the award herself, her blog covers everything from food recipes to reviews; CHECK IT OUT!
Thank-you very much to her, it's nice to know someones actually reading this thing and enjoying it too!

Now it's my turn :)

The rules:

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.

Tell us 7 things about yourself.


 Award 10 recently discovered new bloggers.

Contact these bloggers and let them know they received an award.
 

7 fascinating (/not) facts!

I really like vegetables, especially broccoli and courgettes! Not all students are unhealthy ;)

I have 7 piercings, I did used to have 8 but the lip one kept falling out in my food...

I don't like people touching my wrists, it freaks me out.

I hate blood and usually faint at the sight of it. Even talking about it makes my cringe.

I have dyed my hair most colours that there are in existence. It even went green once...

I still have a brace! It's cleverly hidden though ;)

I love McFly. Will do forever more. Tom is my favourite.

Recently Discovered Bloggers

Here are some of the blogs which I have come across lately and look forward to reading and you should too! :)


I'm gonna do things by nearly-half and only do 6, but they're 6 goodens!

Enjoy your Saturday :)



4 comments:

  1. I will love McFly forever too. But Danny's the man for me!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he's defo a close second for me ;)
    Espesh now with the new hair and tats - he has become a man!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely!
    Just had a peek at yours, loving the Keira outfit post, she's a definite style inspiration for me!
    And POTC is one of my favourite films of course!x

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?